Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Monday, May 18, 2009

Kristin and Joe engagement shoot







Hello again!  

A few weeks ago I did a photo shoot with Kristin and Joe down at their farm near Red deer.  I am going to photograph their wedding in September at the same location we did their engagement portraits.  They live on a farm down by the Red deer river which provided an abundance of locations to shoot right there on their property.  

Click on the photos above to view them larger.  These are 5 of my favorites.

We did the shoot near dusk to take advantage of the warm light and low sun.  My wife Christal assisted me and did some reflector work as well as set up and took down lighting equipment.  Thanks again Christal!  She keeps me on track ;)

All of these photos were done with either one light, a reflector, or ambient light.  Keep your eyes open for shadows to get an idea where the light is coming from.  This week I will do a few posts with the set up shots for this photo shoot.  But for now, if you want to take a look at the rest of the photos CLICK HERE.

Thanks everyone!  Take care and leave feedback if you wish.  

Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment