Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Harley Davidson Motorcycle Photography Red Deer


While out shooting for the 2013 Red Deer Firefighters Calendar, we borrowed the use of FF Mike M's Harley Davidson.  He graciously donated his time and bike as a prop for one of the photographs.  To thank him, I quickly shot this photo of Mike on his HD.  I loved the photo so much I had to post it here!

Check back often for other possible sneak peeks of the 2013 calendar.  Visit our facebook page for the latest information and behind the scenes (and alternate) photographs as we gain momentum through online "LIKES"  click here: https://www.facebook.com/RedDeerFirefighterCharityCalendar

No comments:

Post a Comment