Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Red Deer Engagement Wedding Photography | Bower Ponds


Caitlin and Travis travelled from Rocky Mountain House to meet me at Bower Ponds in Red Deer for an engagement shoot.  I am photographing their wedding in June 2013.  Getting together for an engagement session allows for the couple to meet me and get comfortable in front of the camera.  It also provides them with a lot of photographs to choose from that they can use for invitations or even an online wedding website ;)

Caitlin and Travis were very easy to work with since they had no problem goofing around, staying relaxed and just having fun with the photo shoot.  In the end, it pays off because they have many great pictures with genuine expressions and interaction....


All engagement sessions are included in wedding packages.  Couples may do an engagement session only, and be refunded the amount off of their wedding package if they decide to book their wedding within the year.  This can be a great opportunity to come try it out and see if you like my style of photography before booking a complete wedding package.  Please look under PRICING or contact me for details about weddings;)






No comments:

Post a Comment