Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nick and his Drums

F1.8, ISO 50, 1/200
I apologize for not posting as much lately.  I have been working on launching a new website to display a variety of photographs organized into galleries etc.  This blog has served me well but I think I'm long overdue for a proper website.  I hope to have it up soon so please check back;)

Nick has become a very good drummer and we thought it would make for some great portraits of him.  A simple black backdrop and some strobes setup in various places created some dramatic and interesting portraits.  Again, like my last post, I was able to get some creative shots with my new 1.8 lens.  Take a look and see the difference 1.8 can make with sharpness vs blur.





No comments:

Post a Comment