Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Thursday, March 5, 2009

New blog you say?


Well here it is... 

A new Blog spot!  More the merrier I always say.  I thought I should put together a more "formal" Blog page rather than what I have going on my website and through Facebook and Flickr.


I hope to post ALL recent types of work here such as portraits for friends, family, and clients.  I also plan to post anything I re-edit or
 "photoshop" or even pic's from camera club outings, workshops etc.

I recently joined a local camera club called Images Alberta.  They are a fairly large group that shoots mostly for fun and hosts at least two meetings a month.  The first is usually a guest speaker and the second, a competition.  I recently came back from a competition and was quite impressed with some of the caliber there.  I intend to enter some photos in the future and let you all know how it went.  Otherwise the club hosts a variety of workshops and "outings" throughout the year.  They are a wealth of knowledge for any new photographer.  If you are a hobbiest or just like photographs, feel free to get in touch with me and I can let you know more about the club if you are interested.

Well that's it for now.  Please please please feel free to leave comments on anything you like, dislike, or would like to see more of!

And thanks to everyone for all of you referrals.  I appreciate since I work mostly on a word-of-mouth basis :)

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment