Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Monday, March 22, 2010

Olympic lifting at PURE fitness gym Red Deer Alberta


More photos have been added to the set already on flickr.  Please click here to view them.

Thanks!

Kurt

2 comments:

  1. Kurt,

    You've posted some great shots of the course. It was a pleasure to work with you. Good choice of camera angle and light exposure.

    Andre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kurt, your pictures are amazing! I am impressed with your versatility. When Rey and I come for a visit this summer, I should get you to take pictures of us by the lake. Take care and I look forward to future postings.

    Roberta

    ReplyDelete