Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Family Photos Heritage Ranch Red Deer


Earlier this fall, before all of the leaves were blown away, I met with Jessi, Chris, Chantelle, and Kayden for a family photo session......
 They wanted to meet at Heritage ranch in hopes to capture some vibrant autumn colors as a backdrop.  We headed out before sunset and were met with clear sky's and a strong warm sun on the horizon.


I used a lot of fill flash off camera to combat the sun and gently fill in some of those harsh shadows.  At times we had to look away from the sun completely because of the "squint" factor!  This is where some big flash power comes in handy ;)  In the end we were able to capture a large amount of photographs of the family and even some individual ones of the kids and parents.

I have posted a few of my favorites as per usual.  Please feel free to comment or contact me if you have any questions!








Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment