Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Friday, May 6, 2011

Baby Alex! | Red Deer Sylvan Lake Baby studio photography

100mm Macro lens beside a large living room window 3200 ISO

About a week ago I shot photos of Baby Alexander...
...outside with his family and in a studio setting.  Alex was probably the happiest baby I have ever seen!  He didn't fuss or cry and would smile on command.  Very unusual but a treat for me to shoot.  Thanks Alex for making my job so easy ;)  What a cute kid hey?

70-200 lens outdoors ISO 100 ambient/natural lighting

70-200 lens in studio - giant softbox camera left




100mm macro, window light

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Kurt - they look great!! Can't wait to see the rest!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete