Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pet Dog Photography Sylvan Lake Red Deer


Wow I have not posted in while.  Believe me its not because I do not have pictures to post!  Soon I hope to post pictures from various weddings as well as other portrait sessions.  It has been a busy summer to say the least ;)

I recently did some pet photography of a new puppy named Mitsy....
... She was rather playful and distracted in  her new surroundings as expected.  We made the best of it and here I have posted a few of my more artistic personal favorites from the shoot.  Take a look.

A self portrait!

I love all the wrinkles!

Probalby my favorite of Mitsy.  A tight crop with lots of warm brown on brown.






Kurt

1 comment:

  1. We love it!!! she was my baby till she went to such a wonderful home im glad you were able to capture some of the great personality that she has!! you did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete