Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Friday, June 19, 2009

Monochrome | Corporate shoot favorites







Hey everyone!  I am starting to wrap up a project with 2020 seed labs I started back in the early spring.  They are a seed testing company that needed some shots of their lab as well as "in the field" at a clients farm as well as a seed cleaning plant.  I learnt a lot on these shoots about their industry and found it quite interesting.  It always helps to know as much as you can about what you are shooting in order to capture the best and most appropriate photos.  2020 plans to use a variety of the pictures I produced for a 20th anniversary calendar as well as a future website etc.  Here is a post with a few of my favorite monochrome shots.  I will post some color and selective color shots again soon and will also put up a link so you can see all 200 photos I completed for the project :)

Hope you enjoy!

Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment