Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Edmonton Photographer Stenberg Photography

Hello everyone. Happy Canada Day! Just updated the blog so that anyone can now post comments on my blogposts. You no longer have to be "signed in" or have any sort of membership or username etc etc. So I hope this encourages all of you to leave comments on the blog posts you see on my homepage or archives now and
in the future. I would love the feedback and even some critique! Do you have any ideas? Is there anything you would like to see? Do you have any questions about the post or the photos in the post? Here would be a good place comment or ask any photo tech questions as well. That way I, or other photographers that visit the site can try and help answer your questions.

Take care and don't forget to post post post! I appreciate it.

kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment