Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

stenbergphotography.com

Hello everyone! It is now official that I am using this blog as my only website at its new alternate address :: stenbergphotography.com. If you are unaware, I was using this page under the address of stenbergphotography.blogspot.com. You can still access this blog through it's old address as well.

My old "stenbergphotography.com" is going to be deleted and I hope to launch a new website this fall. So for now, please enjoy this blog as my main page and current portfolio. In the meantime, please bear with me as I get back up to date and change some things around and add some missing information.

If you require any information that you may have found on my old website please don't hesitate to send me an email at

stenbergphotography@shaw.ca

Thanks everyone!
I promise to post photos in my next post!

Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment