Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Canmore Valley East From Heart Mountain Panorama


I took this panorama earlier this summer while out scrambling Heart Mountain.  I was not quite at the summit yet when I looked north and saw the vast landscape and Hwy 1 winding its way through the valley.  I ended up shooting 5 pictures in total to create this 1!  I did it all handheld and stitched them together in  PS post-production.  Camera right you can see Highway 1 towards Calgary heading East.  Eventually the hwy drains, camera left, just outside of Canmore.  If you look closely at the image or zoom in, you can see the cement plant among other things.  This image is in a 12 x 36 Panoramic format which can be printed custom or even at your local Costco ;)  If you are interested in a print please contact me at 403.307.LENS or stenbergphotography@shaw.ca

Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment