Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Monday, September 21, 2009

Iphone photography


Hey,

I finally got a new I phone and have already started seaching 'apps' for the Iphone related to photography.  There are tons and tons but so far I have found a favorite and thought I would let you in on it.  It is called "TiltShiftGen".  Basically this app automatically applies a tilt-shift effect to photos which can then be adjusted to your liking in a radial or linear fashion.  If you don't know what tilt/shift photography is, it can be best explained by... hmmm... selective blur vs focus?  It is another way to emphasis certain things in photos.  

You can also add vignette, adjust color sats etc etc.  I found it to be handy and definitely something fun to play around with and keeps things interesting and forces you to get creative with that little 3 Mgpix camera!

I currently upload most of my I phone photos as a blog style format to Facebook or Twitter for ease of use.  If you would like to follow me there please search username:

Stenberg Photographyblog (Facebook)  or...
Stenbergphoto (Twitter)

Take care!

Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment