Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Monday, October 12, 2009

Wedding Teasers | Kristin and Joe


Here are a few teaser shots I thought I would post to keep up on this whole "blog" thing.  I still have to edit the rest of this wedding as well as various other shoots I have just recently done so please check back for more posts ;)

I will most likely post a larger album of 100 pics or more from this wedding on Facebook when its complete.  Please don't hesitate to add me if you want to see more pics!

Kristin and Joe's wedding was beautiful and full of calm autumn weather and warm sunlight.  I loved shooting this outdoor wedding with all of the great available light combined with off camera flash.  Alex Campbell also assisted me and was able to get some more great experience and some solid shots.

I hope to have the rest of these pics done very soon!  I hope you all enjoy.

*To see the rest of the pics click after the jump!




No comments:

Post a Comment