Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Edmonton Wedding Favorites from Citadel and Coast Plaza


I have already posted some teaser photos of Laura and Darcy and can now finally say I have completed all of their editing.  Here are some of my favorites that I tried to widdle down while I was editing.  If you are interested in seeing a larger portfolio of images from their whole day please contact me.  Or add me on Facebook where I have an album of this wedding with over 140 photos in it.  My facebook page gets updated in a blog style format as well but has more updates and a variety of photos you will not find on this blog.  See below for more info...
















Kurt
stenbergphotography@gmail.com

*On facebook search username: Stenberg Photographyblog or try clicking on www.facebook.com/stenbergphotographyblog

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment