Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sylvan Lake Maternity Studio photography

I have been lucky enough to make enough room for a small studio space in my basement here in SylvanLake.  It is large enough to shoot anything from headshots to small families.
Currently I have a white seemless background and another neutral muslim background to work with.  Using special techniques and pushing the limits of my camera and lighting I am also able to shoot with what appears to be a black background by cutting out all ambient light as you can see in some of the photographs.  Thanks to Kari and her family for letting me experiment with them while I continue to work with the best setups for my studio.



























If you are interested in photography for yourself of business please give me a call or send me an email and we can discuss your idea!

Thanks ;)

Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment