Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Friday, January 28, 2011

New Years Eve Wedding Red Deer


This past New Years Eve I shot a small wedding for a couple that lives in Red Deer.  They hosted a ceremony and reception in their home with their close family and friends.  Unfortunately the outside temperature that day was almost -30 which made it difficult to stay outside for more than minutes at a time.......



I edited their photos in a variety of traditional b/w monochrome as well as sepia at their request.  The color photos also turned out amazing especially with all of the downtown lights.  Here I have posted my favorite of the sepia style pictures.  I hope you enjoy!






Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment