Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Destination Wedding Photography Maui | Red Deer Alberta Photographer



Earlier this year I was fortunate enough to photograph a wedding in one of the most beautiful places in the world.  MAUI!!!  Of course the weather was perfect as usual in Hawaii and the colors were amazing.  Holly and Tyler had a casual wedding ceremony on the beach during sunset.  This made my job easy with warm light and gorgeous surroundings.  I have too many photos to display them all but here are my favorites of favorites.  If you would like to see more photos from this wedding please contact me.

If you are interested in destination photography for your wedding or special occasion please give me a call and I would be more than happy to share my experiences with you.  Packages are more reasonable than you'd think ;)





























Kurt
stenbergphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment