Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Thursday, September 29, 2011


It was a beautiful day for photos this fall at Gull Lake Alberta.  The Andrew family have a cabin along the lake which was a perfect backdrop for family photos.  We didn't have to walk far to find an abundance of great spots where the family could interact, have fun, and feel comfortable in front of the camera.

The leaves were an awesome array of golden yellow and the sky just began to mist over with some thin cloud as we began.  The clouds helped to soften the light improving the pictures even further.  I chose to edit in vibrant warm colors to represent fall as well as monochrome and an aged / desaturated "cabin" look.  As usual there were too many to pic from so here are a few ;)

Please comment below!










1 comment:

  1. You have the perfect family. Your kids are really very funny. I am very impressed with you. Your job as a nurse and a mother's is really very noble. I hope someday I can have a happy family like you.

    ReplyDelete