Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Friday, November 19, 2010

Performance Edge Olympic Lifting Clinic


This was the second time I have worked with Andre of Performance Edge Consulting.  Andre is a personal trainer and has been instructing Olympic lifting courses at PURE fitness in Red Deer.  This shoot brought me to the new PURE facility near downtown Red Deer.  It was a large spacious enviroment with an industrial feel that definitely said "crossfit".

Andre was looking to capture content for his website, multimedia advertising, and general archival purposes.....
 I shot volume and edited each picture three times for color, monochrome, and this orange split tone as you see above.  The orange is a little more edgy and matches the Performance Edge colors.  The pictures posted are a few of my favorites from the clinic.







kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment