Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Please Vote! | Magazine Cover Contest | Help Me!


These two photos were entered into a magazine cover contest with over 200 entries from various photographers around Alberta.  I was lucky enough to make the top 10 with both photos!  Now its up to YOU to decide which of the top 10 photos will be chosen for Chic Bride Guides magazine cover!

Voting occurs from November 4th to 15th, here's how to VOTE for both of the above photos.

1. You need to be apart of Facebook
2. Become a fan FIRST of Chic Brides Facebook Page on this link 

3. Locate my two pictures from above on this page and click on each of them, select the LIKE option, and then write VOTE in the comment line.  This gives the max 2 votes for each picture.

Thanks for your time and help in my attempt of getting one of my pictures selected for the cover shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment