Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Friday, October 28, 2011

Downtown Urban Portrait Photography | Red Deer


I met with Taylor and her BFF and we headed to downtown Red Deer to take some creative, fun, casual, and modern style photos.  We had no real agenda or list of specific shots so we just walked the streets and shot whatever came to mind.  This is one of my favorite shooting styles.  I love shooting in the urban setting and having freedom to shoot anything and everything!  Here are a few shots that were my favorite from that evening.

Please like my facebook page and visit it to view more photos from this shoot ;)








Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment