Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Family Group Outdoor Photography | Sylvan Lake Red Deer


Another successfull family photo session at Heritage Ranch!  I love Heritage Ranch and all of its great places to shoot during the fall.  This time I met up with a large family that was together for Thanksgiving.  First we took some large group shots then broke up into smaller families and took a few more.  Here are a few of my favorites;)

If you are interested in getting family photos, please send me an email or give me a call and we can chat about what you have in mind.

stenbergphotography@gmail.com
403.307.54367








ISO 5000 and 1/100th second with the 5D mark II.  What a great camera.

Getting Dark!!! This photo was shot handheld while lying on the ground with an F5.6, only 1/80th sec, and ISO of 6400 if you can believe it.

1 comment: