Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Alberta Family Farm Photography | Father and Son


Just outside of Sylvan Lake near Benalto, I visited the family farm of the Dussaults.  Their farm was beautiful and had an amazing space to walk around and take photographs.  I was like a kid in a candy store and had too many ideas for photo's in the area.  The sun was strong that day and we took photos in the mid afternoon.  I had to compensate a lot with an off camera flash or find creative locations that didn't cause too much squinting but also left me the opportunity to not overexpose the background and still capture the fall colors.  We have many photos from this shoot but here are a few of my favorites.


Man, old red weathered doors look great in photos don't they?
I love the composition of this photograph.  Unfortunately it was the only one I got in this location cuase the little guy wasn't up for the bright sun and wind blowing into his eyes





No comments:

Post a Comment