Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sylvan Lake Family Photography


I met the Henry family in Sylvan Lake at a few new locations I had not used before.  I was always curious about using the rail bridge on 60th street but never ended up meeting anyone there in the past.  It turns out, it was a great location!  We met early, around 9 or 10 AM on short notice on the thanksgiving weekend.  It worked out perfect for everyone and the weather was excellent as it usually is in the fall ;)  After the bridge I was spoiled to take pictures of the family at the Sutter family farm on the outskirts of Sylvan.  A beautiful place to take pictures ;)  However, I cannot take anyone there... this family knew the Sutters.  As usual, here are my favorites from the shoot!










No comments:

Post a Comment