Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Edmonton Family and Child Photography


I was in Edmonton recently and took photos for the wonderful Heinz family;)  I have done family photos for them before in Sylvan Lake when their boy, Alex, was much younger.  We headed to a local park near their home and also took some pics in their yard at home.  Most of the time I have to adapt to the families needs and be able to shoot where is comfortable for the children. In this case, Alex had a cold and probably didn't have the energy to focus on pics and travel around too much.  In the end, Alex did awesome and we were able to capture some excellent photographs in various locations!  PS thanks to my Sis Savannah Stenberg who helped me out a great deal on this shoot!







No comments:

Post a Comment