Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Trippy wide workspace - unedited



This is my workspace at home... my office, where I edited, upload, download, delete, and develop a sore back from sitting in a chair for so long.  I snapped this shot with my new wide angle lens (10-22mm) on my 40D.  This sucker goes WIDE and has some obvious distortion in the edges.  It is a pretty fun lens to use but should be avoided with any close portraits because of its distortional abilities.  I have noticed since I got the lens I have a new desire to shoot land and city scapes.  I look at my surroundings a bit differently knowing what I can do with leading lines and the space in front of me.

I currently have this picture on my desktop right now which adds a third dimension of weird.  I am already sitting at my desk, looking at my desk on the computer which shows my computer with my room on it.  I still haven't wrapped my head around it. ha-ha.  Anyways, just thought I would post so you could see how wide it really goes.   Now you know how those amazing landscape pictures you see are taken :)

TECH INFO:  shot taken freehand at about 1/60 sec at ISO 1600 - hence the grain.  F3.5  no post edit just uploaded.  No mystery here.

No comments:

Post a Comment