Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Laura and Darcy Engagement Shoot
















It was a cold and stormy night.....

Actually it was!  We kinda froze our butts off in the wind but Darcy and Laura were not lying when they said they were troopers.  My sidekick, helper, and beautiful wife Christal, also toughed the weather and had a great time with me.  I am glad we stuck it out because we got some great shots!  

I posted the full album online in case you would like to take a look.  I apologize if they are not in chronological order.  The photosharing program gives me grief and doesn't want to load them properly.  I hope to fix this problem in the future.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the photos.  If you have any questions or would like to book your session with me, please contact me through email :)

stenbergphotography@shaw.ca 

TECH INFO: I took most of these photos using off camera flash on a lighstand.  They were all done with one light and mostly used it as a fill flash.  I usually used a CTO gel to warm up the flash color.  You can really notice the warming gel in the later photos in the park.  I was unable to use an umbrella because of the high winds so we had to go with good ol bare flash!  But notice how once you get if off camera it makes such a huge difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment