Pages

This Blog is currently being transferred to work in conjunction with my new website! WWW.STENBERGPHOTOGRAPHY.COM will now direct you to my new "proper" website and blog. If you stumbled across this blog, please feel free to browse but know that updates will take place from my new website and this blog will no longer be used. Thanks ;)

Friday, April 24, 2009

STREET SHOOT april 19 Whyte Ave Edmonton




The photos are finally all edited and have been uploaded to photo shares.  In case you are wondering what is going on, Alex and I hit the streets as I described in the post below and captured a lot of great portraits.  We were out to have some fun and meet some locals on Whyte Ave.  We thought it may be difficult to find models but once we got going, it was hard to stop and it eventually got too late and tooooo dark!  We did find a group of kids out 'having fun' who were more than willing to help us out.  After that Alex and I hit the ave and found a bunch of guys who were happy to have their portraits taken with their motorbikes.  These turned out to be some pretty cool shots.  Finally as we were about to pack it in, we saw Doug the pushup guy!  I was able to catch a few stellar candid portraits of our Edmonton icon and world record holder ;)  Anyways, all of these photos were only taken with one light STROBIST style.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.


To view my (Kurt Stenberg's) photos CLICK HERE


To view the photos Alex Campell took please CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment